Well, it’s one of our favorite times of the year! When we get to head south, play some golf and see some old friends. But more importantly, we head to Orlando to see what everyone is showcasing at the PGA Merchandise Show. I’m not going to lie, this year was a lot different for us than in the past. We had a lot more meetings booked and a lot less golf scheduled. Day one was especially jam packed, as we got to speak with some of our favorite companies in the industry. After the show we were able to sneak in a twilight nine hole round before the Top Golf party. Below are a few highlights – expect a more detailed post soon.
David (twitter: @rdf43212):
- There was a lot of buzz about Greyson Clothiers – and rightfully so. These guys are a fashion forward brand with a very bright future. Very impressed with the style of the brand, along with the fusion of style and performance.
- In 2018, Jones Golf Bags will not only make amazing golf bags, but will be adding in some lifestyle luggage too. The weekender bag is a must own. Very detail oriented with compartments for everything you could need.
- If you haven’t heard of Sunfish Sales, you should probably click on the link. These guys have everything from classic head covers to really edgy designs. I bought one a month ago and was very impressed with the quality. Expect a review soon.
- Greg Norman Collection is adding in some new prints that are going to really pop this spring. Get ready for their addition of some new, extremely soft polos to the line. Additionally, expect some reviews on their men’s and women’s lines soon.
- Also, winters in Ohio suck. It took me way too long to knock the rust off during our twilight nine.
Graham (twitter: @gcampbellgs):
- TRUE linkswear will be dropping some heat this year.
- Uther Supply had a sweet booth with some cool new designs and products.
- Cleveland Golf has the perfect wedge for golfers of all handicaps.
- Devereux Threads will have some awesome new prints and some sweet new pant designs.
- Lastly, I discovered I am a much better golfer when I play nine and in under an hour and a half.